If I could go back in time and give myself a book list to learn tarot, healing and magic, this would be it.
I am an Amazon affiliate seller. If you click on the book titles below you will be taken to amazon.co.uk. I receive 10% of the price if you buy the book.
- The Tarot: History, Symbolism and Divination – Robert M Place
A great place to start for beginners in Tarot, a great book for everyone with even a passing interest in Tarot, the Renaissance and symbolism.
The wisdom and technique of Tarot, in one book.
- The Compass of Zen (Shambhala Dragon Editions) Compass of Zen – Zen Master Seung Sahn
Everything that Zen Master Seung Sahn said was dripping with Zen.
- Hands Of Light: Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field – Barbara Ann Brennan
Is this the ultimate manual for healers, or is it a religion / belief system in itself?
- Healing with the Chakra Energy System: Acupressure, Bodywork, and Reflexology for Total Health – John Cross
If you have ever wondered how TCM, Ayurveda and Chiropractic might combine, this book explains it all. I learned how to listen to and follow my guides as a result of using this book.
- Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel – Candace Pert
The bodymind connection explained by one of the greatest scientists of our age.
- Touch for Health (Paperback): A Practical Guide to Natural Health with Acupressure Touch and Massage, The Complete Edition – John Thie and Matthew Thie
Heal the people around you with Kinesiology, a form of Chiropractic.
- Your Heart’s Desire: Instructions For Creating The Life You Really Want – Sonia Choquette
If you only ever buy one LOA book, let it be this one. Powerful, encouraging and practical.
- Your Greatest Gift: That Unlocks All Manifestations – Richard Dotts
Bills itself as an LOA book, goes light years beyond its brief.
- The Homemade Vegan Pantry: The Art of Making Your Own Staples – Miyoko Schinner
One of the US’s most successful vegan restaurateurs breaks it down for the rest of us – the one book for vegan cooks.
- The Power Of Focusing: Finding Your Inner Voice – Anne Weiser Cornell
Breaks the loop of endless destructive cycles. Indispensable for bodymind connections.
The most effective magic is inner magic.