My name is Elise Mori. I am a Healing Master Teacher and Tarot card wielder.
I’m a British woman living in Japan with my family and our dog, Star. This Tarot blog is named after him. He’s a mixed-up mishmash of a border collie, black lab, Okinawa dog and Akita.
I started Tarot when I was a teen and have been consistently surprised by how accurate and insightful it is. Then, about 10 years ago my friend challenged me to learn the meanings of the cards by heart. At the time, I was running a vintage furniture shop in Yokosuka, Japan. We didn’t have a lot of customers! So I had a lot of time to learn Tarot. It took me about two weeks. You can see some of the books I used on the Books page of this site. My first Tarot deck was Kat Black’s incredible Golden Tarot.
Now, I can’t imagine life without Tarot. It’s a totally impartial, clear-sighted friend who gives me spot-on advice in a no-BS way, and always, always for my higher good.
In fact, it was the same friend who introduced me to Healing. Her name is Kaori Yanagisawa and she is an incredible spiritual Healer and aromatherapist.
Since starting my Tarot and Healing journey, I’ve realised that a lot of Metaphysical systems are strongly related, and in this blog I want to join the dots between them, like a big, beautiful Galaxy of spiritual practices.
I’ve also come to realise that we are our own best resource. Learning Tarot and Healing has basically changed my life, and continues to help me evolve as a human. It’s my hope that this blog will resonate with other people doing the same thing as me, inspire others to find out more about these incredible and quite often life-saving systems, and create a resource for sharing information and ideas, as we explore the metaphysical constellations together, like a bunch of happy psychic astronauts, left alone without adult supervision.
By booking a Tarot reading or Healing with me, you confirm that:
- My work is 100% money-back guaranteed.
- I only talk about you, your relationships and your situation. If you want to psychic-stalk someone and poke into their private affairs without their knowledge or say-so, hire a Private Detective.
- If you have health, legal, career or other issues, please contact a licensed professional.
- You have responsibility for your own actions – Tarot readings are for your guidance only.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the session. After that, you are liable to pay for the entire session.
- Pre-payments and part-payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive on time. Your session may not be extended if you are late.
Want to know more about me and the services I offer? Use this email address:
I look forward to connecting with you soon.
Pledged to the liberation of all.