I have had some enquiries about Tarotscopes and when they might be coming back. The truth is that I am up to my neck in a counseling course and I simply don’t have time for Tarotscopes at the moment.
Rest assured, gentle readers, that Tarotscopes will return in the new year. And thank you for your continued support over this last month. Apparently, November is set to be a month to remember. In a good way, of course.
Today is Kanto Tarot Meetup day. We are scheduled to meet in Mark City Shibuya’s Starbucks – chosen by our member Karen, can I just quickly say – at 12:30 to talk about life, love, the universe in Tarot form. See the Kanto Tarot Meetup Page for details.
I receive The Lady Medusa’s daily horoscopes and frankly where would I be without them? To whit, this weekend’s:
“You know, that we are just over a week off another Eclipse – this one a regenerative booster New Moon AND it’s augmented by Chiron sextile Pluto.
A positive new force in your life that has been trying to happen all year can now get some serious, sensational traction.
In some ways, one could argue that the tension of this year has been the old world/a previous version of yourself doing battle with the fresh vibe/new you trying to emerge: this next fortnight is when you can see the shinier reinvented self winning out.
Anticipate swift and obvious rewards in areas where you are trying to innovate. New and/or authentic relationships trump the brittle or fake ones of yesteryear.”
Subscribe via her blog today.
This is the all-new Star Tarot website. As you can see, the format is different:
- This is the style I always wanted from my last site but somehow could never achieve – thanks to Mr. Hacker-Man I now have the site of my dreams!
- The front page is a blog post although I lost 2 years of blog posts in the hack attack
- I found out today that I channel the voice of the Tarot as a clairaudient. How cool is that? Not really relevant to my site but I thought I’d just mention it.
- Fewer pages. Much better.
- Thanks to My Lord Mercury for his retro-redo imperative. I love you. Always have, always will.
Enjoy the new site. If you have any comments, use the form on the Offerings page.