Thanks to my sponsors, I now have the fee for the Shiatsu Foundation Course I’ve been crowdfunding for. Blisserama.
Watch my new video on YouTube and comment. That’s it!
A while ago a Reiki student was talking about how she went to Russia and saw telekinesis in action. The people who were doing it offered to teach it to her, but she refused because she thought it was just too damn freaky. So I was thinking about that the other day, like you do, and I thought: “hey, I’d really like to learn telekinesis.” But wait, what exactly is telekinesis? And do I need to go to Russia? I mean, I’d love to but I’m kinda busy just at the moment.
As far as I can tell, telekinesis is moving inanimate solid objects with the power of your mind alone. As a healer, I have influenced the action of living tissue to repair itself, as I channel Reiki. So it should be just a hop, skip and a jump to go on to inanimate objects, right?
Having looked around online, there are quite a few websites that teach you to do that, and below I list a few places I found that look good to me:
- The Telekinesis School
- The Book of Research website
- WikiHow – I really liked the video on this page from J Bittersweet
I’m just starting out with this, and so if anyone reading this is interested in joining me on my learning journey, please go ahead and comment below.
Help me to get 100 YouTube subscribers! I currently have 58 subscribers so if everyone who reads this post subscribes, I’ll get there in no time. Check it out HERE.
Ok things is about to get veeeeery controversial, so just go ahead and gird your loins now: Since becoming a healer about 8 or 9 years ago, I’ve noticed that a significant number of people don’t actually want to be well or healed. Why not? How did I come to that theory? Watch my video and let us know what you think, and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I received this in my inbox this afternoon and instantly donated. But you don’t need to donate anything, just signing petitions helps so much. If you feel sad, depressed or angry about world events, organisations like AVAAZ actually do make a difference. See their victories HERE.
Great Healers often say you should strongly and fully reject and repel negativity, negative people, the shadow and the darkness. Modern-day psychotherapy says that it’s only by fully exploring and acknowledging the darkness inside us that we can be fully integrated human beings. What do you think?
As you already know by now, I’m a massive, massive fan of the Gallery of Magick and so naturally I subscribe to their newsletter. This beautiful thing appeared in my inbox today and I read the whole thing through in one gulp. I am certain to do this ritual in the next few days, and if you are also tempted please share your results below, as I will be doing too, very soon no doubt. Read the whole post on the GoM site HERE or click the picture above..
I learned Reiki about 10 years ago and ever since I’ve been wondering about techniques for healing. Don’t get me wrong, Reiki is an amazing system, an ultimate system. However, one of the key points is that we don’t direct Reiki, we simply channel it. There is no healer, there is only healing. However, my ego consciousness wants to direct the flow! So how can we go about doing that?
Tina Zion is a Reiki master, clinical hypnotist and registered psychiatric nurse. Her two books on Medical Intuition – and her book on Reiki – are absolute goldmines of information on how to understand clearly what is going with your client, with special techniques to help release problems, such as psychic intrusions, negative thought forms, addictions, soul loss and more.
Be warned, these are books that will take over your life. I have just finished the Advanced book, and it has taken me months to get through it. You have to keep stopping, read a bit of Middlemarch (or whatever else you have going on) and come back to it a week or so later, all the while practicing like a crazy thing.
So if you are frustrated with merely laying your hands on the clients’ body and hoping for the best, and you are looking to refine your healing and take on some fully next-level challenges, these are the books to get your mitts on.
Other books you might like:
- No healing book list is complete without Barbara H Brennan’s Hands of light
- Sherrie Dillard’s Develop Your Medical Intuition
- John Cross – Healing with the Chakra Energy System
Let us know what healing books you recommend.
Mary El Tarot Two of Wands
Teal Swan says that yearning helps the universe because you are expanding it in your search for whatever it is you are yearning for, so you should not stop yearning. I agree. Yearning is good and natural. If it weren’t for yearning nothing would get invented and we would all wander around like herd animals or ants. The 2 of Wands in the Tarot is the card of yearning.
When it all gets too much, inevitably, here is what I suggest, and what has worked for me. It’s based on Focusing, a technique used by psychotherapists.:
1. Accept what you are feeling without trying to push the overwhelm away. Pushing emotions away does not make them go away permanently. Listen carefully and accept what your emotions are telling you. They are valid. You are valid.
2. Identify and fully experience the physical sensations that the overwhelm and sorrow is causing you. Try to name the complex array of emotions, and very precisely explain and name the exact physical sensations. Are you choking? Constructed? Fighting for breath? Do you feel punched in the stomach? Like your legs have been cut out from under you? Dirty? Name your physical and emotional sensations. Get very creative and analytical about it. Again, resist the temptation to push away or deny what you are feeling. It’s real.
3. If there is someone you can talk to, try to explain to them how you are feeling. Make sure that you say everything without being censored or talked over. Insist that they listen to it all. If there is no physical person present, call a helpline like Samaritans or Saneline. If your local numbers are all busy, call another country. You are not trivial or wasting anyone’s time. Your pain is real.
4. You do not need to:
- Snap out of it / get over it
- See the positive side
- Forgive anyone
- Be grateful – except to the person who is listening
5. You do need to:
- Identify any thoughts or intention of self-harm, suicide, or harming others. Take yourself away from danger. If you feel like you are going to harm yourself or others, go to the police immediately.
- Cry. Allow your emotions to express themselves. Cry into a towel or pillow if you have to minimise noise.
- Drink water. This is a natural sedative. You gave probably lost a lot of water through tears. Going to the tap and pouring water is a good displacement activity.
- Go outside. Get some fresh air.
6. Now say to yourself: “part of me is feeling…” do not jump right into the feeling, experience a little distance from it.
7. Listen without censoring yourself. Ask that part of yourself what it wants, what it needs. Act on it.
8. If you are silent and accepting of yourself enough, you will learn a great truth. If you don’t learn anything new about yourself, you can always try again. Believe me, it will happen again, like a very persistent telegram delivery. Act on that truth. You might hear:
- God loves you
- Believe in yourself
- You are already a high achiever
- Forgive yourself
9. Remember that forgiveness comes after healing, not the other way around.
10. Say a sincere thank you to the part of yourself that accepted to talk to you. Act on the guidance they gave you. Make friends with all the parts of yourself, Light and Shadow.
11. Try also: (other things that have worked for me in the past)
- conscious breathing
- healing others
- perfume / incense
- repeating: “It’s fine, I’m fine”
- walking / exercise
- dedicating your experience to God / the universe
What has succeeded for you in a moment of crisis? Leave your comments below.
I love the idea that we are evolving into a new type of human. I think that Lynne McTaggart’s intention experiments where thousands of people join together to create peace simultaneously is about as great as you could get. Am I gushing yet? Who cares.
In this talk, Barbara Marx Hubbard interviews Lynne McTaggart and they invite us to hold an intention together. It was an affecting experience to be sure. Check it out for yourself now, it’s free.