Thanks to my sponsors, I now have the fee for the Shiatsu Foundation Course I’ve been crowdfunding for. Blisserama.
I’m enrolling on a Shiatsu course in April. By joining my Patreon Community, you benefit me by enhancing my skills, you benefit the universe by helping me to align Chi, and you get free healing, whether at a distance or in person. All-round win-win-win! Just sponsoring me for one month helps me gain traction through “social proof”, a great benefit and value indeed.
Thanks and blessings.
Watch my new video on YouTube and comment. That’s it!
Not only does Abby Wynne have really great hair, it I also love to read her weekly energy tips. “Self Knowledge is my super-power”. Thank you, can I get that as a tattoo?
A while ago a Reiki student was talking about how she went to Russia and saw telekinesis in action. The people who were doing it offered to teach it to her, but she refused because she thought it was just too damn freaky. So I was thinking about that the other day, like you do, and I thought: “hey, I’d really like to learn telekinesis.” But wait, what exactly is telekinesis? And do I need to go to Russia? I mean, I’d love to but I’m kinda busy just at the moment.
As far as I can tell, telekinesis is moving inanimate solid objects with the power of your mind alone. As a healer, I have influenced the action of living tissue to repair itself, as I channel Reiki. So it should be just a hop, skip and a jump to go on to inanimate objects, right?
Having looked around online, there are quite a few websites that teach you to do that, and below I list a few places I found that look good to me:
- The Telekinesis School
- The Book of Research website
- WikiHow – I really liked the video on this page from J Bittersweet
I’m just starting out with this, and so if anyone reading this is interested in joining me on my learning journey, please go ahead and comment below.
Help me to get 100 YouTube subscribers! I currently have 58 subscribers so if everyone who reads this post subscribes, I’ll get there in no time. Check it out HERE.
Ok things is about to get veeeeery controversial, so just go ahead and gird your loins now: Since becoming a healer about 8 or 9 years ago, I’ve noticed that a significant number of people don’t actually want to be well or healed. Why not? How did I come to that theory? Watch my video and let us know what you think, and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Why should you psychically cleanse yourself every day?
Because I’m a light worker, I radiate light and I’m very visible and attractive to non-corporeal psychic entities, some of them good, some of them not so good. If you are reading this post, it’s because you also have an interest in this area. So you are also pinging on the psychic radar.
What’s wrong with a little visibility?
Psychic entities might want to stick with you because they are lost, because they want to feed off your good vibes, because they have a message for their loved ones that they want you to give them, or a limitless spectrum of other reasons. The effect of psychic parasites being attached to you is gradual soul loss, which is something you don’t want, because the long-term effect of psychic parasites can last over several life-times. Do not feel sorry for them. You are not helping them. You are not being compassionate by allowing them to continue to feed off your soul essence. The very best thing for them is to return them to the light – for which you need to see a Shaman or Healer, or learn to do the job yourself.
So you need to cleanse yourself every day. This should be part of your daily routine, the same as brushing your teeth or having a shower. I do it as I’m walking to the station on my way to work. My neighbours probably think: “oh there goes that woman who is always talking to herself.”
What’s the effect?
The effect is that now I am happy and positive if not all the time then most of the time, basically. That might sound like some Law of Attraction fake feeling bs that is bound to fail eventually. However, here I am months down the road and I’m writing this post to tell y’all that this is the bomb. I promise you, it is something that you want. I see negative thought patterns for what they are, and I know how to not let them get any traction in my life.
How long does psychic cleansing take?
It takes me about 10 to 20 minutes. I know that sounds like a significant time investment on a daily basis, but the effect is absolutely worth it and it feels extremely good. By the end I’m wondering if I really have to stop. It’s like getting into a shower in the winter. At first you’re thinking that you don’t really want to take your clothes off and get into a stream of probably still cold water, but once you are under there you don’t want to get out.
So how do you do it?
- State your name clearly. Say: “I, (first name) (second name), reject and repel the darkness.” Be very clear about that. State your affiliation clearly. Say something like: “I channel the light only. Only the light works through me.” Use words like only and totally. Get creative with this every day. Mean it.
- Invoke the help of spirit guides. You can’t do this without them. You can invoke non-specific spirit guides – see THIS video post I put on YouTube – or you can invoke one in particular. I love Kali and I am aligned with her, so I sometimes invoke her, but most usually not.
- Direct the Spirit and Healing Guides how to cleanse you and different parts of yourself. You might work through the different layers of your energy body, which will help you stay clean and clear in time and space.
- Imagine a point of light from infinitely far away, that is shooting straight towards you. It comes to a stop just above your head. It’s a spiral. It spirals down through you, cleansing and clearing and healing as it goes.
- Use your breath. Breathe in the light, breathe out the dark. Your lungs are a bellows. It’s like smoking, but the effects are extremely positive.
- Feel the negativity and stress / anxiety within you. Where is it? How does it feel?
- Visualise your stress areas, your core becoming clear and clean, visualise the light reaching your extremities. Visualise the darkness leaving you.
- Pray. You can chant, pray, invoke Archangels, but have one set of words that you use every time. The ritual and the alignment with a higher power is vital for this to work. You can use Names of G_D, Hail Mary, whatever feels incredibly sacred to you.
- Visualise your chakras becoming clean, one at a time. I start at the top and work my way down, but this is your show, do what sings to you.
- If you come to a blockage in a chakra, then gently send it love and light, and intend it to clear. Invoke a spirit guide that is a specialist in clearing it. Spend a little longer on the one that’s blocked, then move on.
- Now you are going to run your toroidal field, as TZ calls it. As you breathe in, imagine the light being pulled up through your feet and reaching the top of your head. As you breathe out, imagine it spilling out over your head like a fountain. Keep going with this. Visualise the light covering you totally, back, front and sides.
- Visualise the light as white, sparkling, crackling with Light energy. Feel strong in your core, know that you are strong on the inside and on the outside.
- As ever, end with deep thanks and gratitude to the spirit guides who assisted you in your daily cleansing, and to your teachers in all times and space. Put your hand over your heart and speak words of gratitude.
There is no excuse for not doing this every single day. After only a few days, you will notice the difference. People won’t bug you so much, situations that once infuriated you will seem kind of minor. Problems will seem like obstacles that can be avoided. If I feel overcome by bad vibes, I say: “I, Elise Mori, strongly and fully reject the darkness, the shadow and negativity (and so on)”, and away it goes. Bye-zee-bye!
In this amalgam of clearing exercises, I used a mish-mash selection from these (and probably other) sources:
Is this the cleansing ritual that you do? What do you do to keep yourself free from psychic leeches and parasites? Share your experiences and recommendations below.
Come and share Reiki and all-round good vibes. If you don’t have attunement, don’t worry, as you will receive Reiju, which is temporary Reiki attunement, it allows you to give Reiki. If you are a Reiki practitioner, come along and tell us about your services and courses. I’m holding two per month: one on the 3rd Sunday, one on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, so that everyone gets a chance to go.
Since it was so hard to organise any Reiki Shares in Yokosuka, due to lack of suitable space, I decided to hold them in Yokohama instead. There are many excellent spaces there that I’ve rented before. Yokohama is only 30 mins from Tokyo and from Yokosuka, and the event space is about 5 to 10 minutes from the North exit of Yokohama station.
By the way, if you are interested in renting spaces around Japan, because you want to hold a meetup or whatever, maybe for a business meeting or networking event, I recommend spacee.jp. It seems to be the best of the space rental sites, IMHO.
I received this in my inbox this afternoon and instantly donated. But you don’t need to donate anything, just signing petitions helps so much. If you feel sad, depressed or angry about world events, organisations like AVAAZ actually do make a difference. See their victories HERE.
Great Healers often say you should strongly and fully reject and repel negativity, negative people, the shadow and the darkness. Modern-day psychotherapy says that it’s only by fully exploring and acknowledging the darkness inside us that we can be fully integrated human beings. What do you think?