Image from Kat Black’s Golden Tarot
FREE BEGINNERS’ TAROT COURSE
The January to April course is now finished. Next course dates: To be announced, some time in June, probably.
- This is the ideal course for you if you want to learn the meanings of the Tarot cards in a supportive, fun and interactive environment.
- The course consists of 12 lessons, delivered as study pages, online seminars and videos
- This course is for absolute beginners, and people wanting to brush up their existing skills.
|1||TBA||Introduction to the Tarot
* What is the Tarot for?
* Tarot deck styles
* "bad" cards
|2||TBA||Majors 0 – 6||Online lesson page|
|3||TBA||Elemental dignities||Online lesson page|
|4||TBA||Majors 7 – 14||Online lesson page|
|5||TBA||History of the Tarot||Group input lesson|
|6||TBA||Majors 15 – 21||Online Seminar|
|7||TBA||Different Spread Styles||Video|
|9||TBA||Pips Ace to 5||Online lesson page|
|10||TBA||What Kind of Tarot Reader Are You?||online quiz|
|11||TBA||Pips 6 to 10||Forum|
|12||TBA||Final Quiz||online questionnaire|
- Online Seminars will be held using free Zoom software. These live online events will also be recorded. You will be sent the link the day before the seminar. All seminars will take place at 10:00 GMT / UT. Find out about your timezone on timeanddate.com.
- Online Lesson Pages will be added here on this website. Just read through them and follow the practice advice.
- Videos will be posted on YouTube. You don’t need a YouTube account.
- Dates and course contents subject to change.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A passion to learn Tarot! No previous experience with Tarot is necessary.
- About one hour per week for guided self-study or to attend the online seminar
- A Tarot deck. Please have it ready before the start of the course. Don’t know how to choose one? See THIS video for advice. We will be using Rider Waite Smith / Universal Tarot style decks.
- A computer with a Broadband connection to the internet.
- Zoom software (it’s free) installed on your computer.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please use the Comments box below and get the discussion started. Your question is probably just what someone else is wondering too.
ENROL NOW IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Subscribe to my newsletter. Use the Subscribe form on any page on this website
- You will be sent the access code to the Subscribers’ area
- Apply for the course using the form in the Subscribers’ area
Looking forward to learning Tarot with you soon!