I cut my hand with a knife two weeks ago. I was cutting a tomato. I won’t give you the very gory details, but I should have gone to hospital and had stitches. I healed myself with Hypericum 30c homoeopathy, three times a day for 3 days, and lavender EO applied undiluted directly into the wound 5 times a day for 10 days. Now the skin is totally healed but I’m going to have an impressive dent in that place for at least a few months. Above is a picture I made about how I feel about all of that.
I have spent a lot of time trying to work out how that happened, apart from sheer distractedness and clumsiness, and so far I still have nothing but questions:
- Why do I want to hurt myself?
- What is the significance of that particular spot?
- Why my left hand? In many ways, it looks like I made myself a second yoni in my Yin hand.
- Looking at some charts of hand reflexology, the spot I cut myself on is related to eyes. So as you know, I’m working on developing Medical Intuition, and as I am a hands-on healer, or rather a hands-off healer as I hardly ever touch, I might have opened myself a healing eye in my hand.
- Looking at acupressure charts (see below) that spot is related to lungs. I feel like there is really nothing wrong with my lungs, however. I’ve just had a chest X-ray and it was clear.
I know that there are a few books on the topic of metaphysical causes of physical complaints, a couple of which I’ve read. To be honest, I feel as though telling someone they have some symptom like cancer or a broken pelvis because of some inability or cause within themselves feels a lot like blame. I know, as a Tarot card reader, I’m obviously a symbol reader, and as a healer I see causes of illnesses, or at least I know what they are and I understand it all, and basically agree with how it works. Still, it’s all very weird and confusing. I mean, it could be that I simply cut my hand and just leave it at that without having to complicate things searching for any deeper reasons. And maybe, like almost everything in my life right now, there is probably no way of knowing for sure why any of it is happening. However, if anyone has any thoughts, insights or similar experiences, please share.